We believe that the voter should be informed and it is almost imposable to get the facts from the major news sources, so in our News Letter we will bring you the facts you can’t get other places. Join now it’s Free.
We’ve been listening to you.
Based on your feedback, we have compiled a list of what it means to be a Republican.
We believe that our:
* Country is exceptional
* Constitution should be honored, valued, and upheld
* Leaders should serve people, not special interests
* Families and communities should be strong and free from
* Institution of traditional marriage is the foundation of society
* Government should be smaller, smarter and more efficient
* Health care decisions should be made by us and our doctors
* Paychecks should not be wasted on poorly run government
* Military must be strong and prepared to defend our shores
* Culture should respect and protect life
* Children should never be left in failing schools
* Veterans should have the best care and opportunities in the
* Social programs should help lift people out of poverty
* America should be energy independent